Shipping & Delivery
Australian Teaching Aids (ATA) delivers Australia-wide and Internationally. Fast and cost effective delivery of your order is important to us. The following information will give you a guide to our delivery procedures.
We are notified via email when orders are placed. As soon as your order is received and payment confirmed it will be processed, packaged and shipped via Australia Post, TNT or similar courier, according to the package contents and order requirements.
Orders by courier require a signature upon delivery. If you are not available to sign for the order, the courier will leave a note explaining how you can make alternative arrangments.
If you are happy for the courier to leave your order in a safe place, please let us know during checkout. We cannot replace lost or stolen parcels if you have given authority to leave the parcel at your premises and the parcel is confirmed to have been delivered by the courier.
We will take all reasonable care to deliver to the address supplied to us. However, we will not be liable for non-delivery or mis-delivery as a result of incorrect data entry by you.
Shipping Rates within Australia
- Orders less than $200: $9.95
- Orders more than $200: FREE
- Express Shipping - All Orders: $19.95
- Stickers Only (totalling under $50) - $5.00 (Regular Post Only)
Once items have been dispatched, typical delivery times for standard shipping are as follows (some deliveries may take longer depending on the delivery address):
- 3-6 working days: most Australian metropolitan areas.
- 5-10 working days: most regional and remote locations throughout Australia.
International Express Courier Delivery
|Country/Region||Orders under $100.00||Orders $100.00-$499.99||Orders $500.00-$999.99|
|USA and Canada||$39.95||$69.95||$129.95|
|Rest of the World||$49.95||$99.95||$199.95|
All international orders require a signature upon delivery. Please contact us for a quote for all international orders $1000 and above.
- For international orders, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay any overseas customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees that may be imposed. Please check with your local customs office for more information.
- All transactions are in Australian dollars, so please be aware that you may be charged an additional processing fee by your bank.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) does not apply to international orders shipped to customers outside of Australia, with the exception of New Zealand, where 15% GST applied to order totals.
Once items have been shipped, typical delivery times are as follows (some deliveries may take longer depending on the delivery address):
- 3-10 business days: Express International (EMS) courier delivery.
We currently deliver online orders to over 40 countries worldwide. All international orders are sent via Australia Post Courier (or similar) initially, and passed on to a courier in the destination country.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information on our delivery rules and restrictions.